click for full size image
- Product Info
- KDH’s CLK female vest is the first of its kind. Not only is it meant to protect the lives of female officers it’s also a vest on a mission.
The CLK is the progeny of KDH Defense Systems’ R&D Design Manager Cathy L. Koren, a breast cancer survivor driven to give something back to those who have tirelessly fueled research to find a cure for breast cancer. The CLK is a labor of love wrapped in the ballistic prowess that is KDH Defense Systems.
While the CLK may have a soft pink, mesh inner lining to honor those in the fight against breast cancer, this vest is all business. Employing KDH’s proprietary ballistic technologies, the CLK meets and exceeds the NIJ.06 standard. The fit and finish of the CLK is second to none. With 8-way adjustable, heavy duty, hook and loop closures the vest can be molded for an individual fit providing unparalleled protection without sacrificing comfort or distorting the female form.
• Durable, lightweight, concealable carrier
• Front loading, zippered closure carrier for soft ballistic panels
• Microfiber, ripstop shell complemented by a soft pink, mesh inner lining
• Dual thickness straps offer 8 points of adjustability
• Standard cup sizes B through DDD – custom sizes available
• Accepts 6x8 trauma insert
• Narrow front and back shirt tails
• Protected by nGuard®: resistant to odor, microbes, fungi, mosquitos,
bed bugs, color fading
• White, Black, or Navy (all with pink mesh lining)
- Product Video
- Product video coming soon.